Collection of Information
Information You Provide to Us
We collect information you provide directly to us. For example, we collect information when you create an account, participate in any interactive features of the Services, participate in a survey, contest or promotion, subscribe to a newsletter or email list, purchase, access or download content through the Services, refer others to the Services, apply for a job, interact with us via third party social media sites, request customer support or otherwise communicate with us.
The types of information we may collect include your name, email address, username, password, postal address, phone number, language preference, payment information (such as your credit or debit card), and any other information you choose to provide.
In some cases, we also may collect information you provide about others. For example, if you refer a friend or family member to the Services, we may collect certain information such as the email address of the recipient.
Information We Collect Automatically When You Use the Services
When you access or use our Services, we automatically collect information about you, including:
Information We Collect From Other Sources
We also may obtain information from other sources and combine that with information we collect through the Services. For example, if you create an account using your credentials from a third-party social media site, we will have access to certain information from that site, such as your name and account information, in accordance with the authorization procedures determined by such third-party social media sites.
Use of Information
Digital Fort does not sell its users’ personal information or personal data. We may use information about you for various purposes, including:
Carry out any other purpose for which the information was collected.
Social Sharing Features
The Services may offer social sharing features and other integrated tools (such as the Facebook “Like” button), which let you share actions you take on the Services with other media, and vice versa. The use of such features enables the sharing of information with your friends or the public, depending on the settings you establish through the Services and with the entity that provides the social sharing feature.
Advertising and Analytics Services
We or a data partner we have engaged may collect, store and share a unique identifier matched to your mobile device, in order to deliver customized ads or content while you use applications or surf the internet, or to seek to identify you in a unique manner across other devices or browsers. In order to customize these ads or content, we or a data partner may connect and/or share aggregated or de-identified demographic or other data you voluntarily have submitted to us, or data collected from you, which cannot reasonably be used to identify you.
Digital Fort takes reasonable measures to help protect information about you from loss, theft, misuse, and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction.
You may update, correct or delete your account information at any time by logging into your online account or by contacting us through contact information provided at our official website. If you wish to deactivate your online account, you may contact us through contact information provided at our official website. Please note, however, that we may retain certain information as required by law or for legitimate business purposes. We also may retain cached or archived copies of information about you for a certain period of time.
Device and Location Information
Certain features of the Services may require access to your device’s native address book application. By downloading and launching our mobile application that collects location information, you consent to applications’ collection of this information. Note that you can revoke your consent at any time and prevent us from accessing your address book application by changing your preferences on your mobile device. If you do so, certain features of our mobile applications may no longer function.
Most web browsers are set to accept cookies by default. If you prefer, you can usually choose to set your browser to remove or reject browser cookies. Removing or rejecting browser cookies does not necessarily affect third-party flash cookies used in connection with our Services. Please note that if you choose to remove or reject cookies, this could affect the availability and functionality of our Services.
You may opt out of receiving promotional communications from Digital Fort by following the instructions in those communications or by logging into your online account and updating your preferences. If you opt out, we may still send you non-promotional communications, such as those about your account or our ongoing business relations.
With your consent, we may send push notifications or alerts to your mobile device. You can deactivate these messages at any time by changing the notification settings on your mobile device.
No delay or failure to take action under this Agreement shall constitute any waiver by Digital Fort of any provision of this Agreement.
DIGITAL FORT POLICY REGARDING AFFILIATES.
1. That you will not be eligible for passive income ( Team Bonus ) if you are working with some other company that has the same concept, basis, and Business Format as Future hike.
2. If you are found poaching/approaching our affiliates into other affiliate marketing companies, you will no longer be eligible for our affiliate marketing program but you’ll be able to access the courses.
3. You will no longer be eligible for our affiliate marketing program but you’ll be able to access the courses if you are found harassing any of our affiliates or employee or management.
4. That makes sure you do not use any unethical way to grow your business here otherwise you will no longer be eligible for our affiliate marketing program but you’ll be able to access the courses.
5. That all the affiliates will follow the highest standards of honesty and integrity in the Digital Fort Platform.
6. That the affiliates will present the Company’s marketing plan accurately and honestly, clearly portraying the level of effort required for achieving success. The affiliates shall not use misleading, false, deceptive, and/or unfair recruiting practices, including misrepresentation of actual or potential sales or earnings and advantages of the business to any prospective affiliates, during interaction with them.
7. That the affiliates will not make negative or disparaging remarks about the Company, its products, courses, officers, employees, or other people and products. The affiliates will be respectful to the Company as well as the affiliate marketing business.
8. That the affiliates will not use the Company’s trade name(s), information, literature, advertising material, and gathering of people or other resources including Intellectual Property to introduce and promote interests of any entity other than the Company.
9. That the affiliates will strive to ensure that my customers and fellow affiliates are satisfied with the Company’s products and my services.
10. That the affiliates will abide by the Digital Fort Affiliator’s Rules and Regulations at all times.
11. That the affiliates will not resort to any fraudulent act in promoting the Company’s business at the expense of the Company and fellow affiliates.
12. That during distributorship and thereafter, the affiliates will not do anything that may adversely affect the Company, its reputation, and business interests.
13. That the affiliates shall not use misleading, deceptive, and/or unfair trade practices.
14. That the affiliates shall take appropriate steps to ensure the protection of private information provided to me by the consumers.
No Cross Sponsoring of affiliate shall be allowed.“Cross Sponsoring” in this context means:
a. Signing up an existing affiliate from another group.
b. Signing up the wife when the husband is already a distributor or vice versa. c. Signing up under another sponsor to operate his/her new affiliate ID when his/her previous affiliate ID is still valid.
d.Allowing other people or relative to use his/her affiliate ID to do business. e. If son or unmarried daughter joins the business with their own ID but their line of sponsorship is not under their family* ID, then such a case will be treated as cross sponsoring and the ID taken by son/unmarried daughter will be terminated.
Same will apply for any of the family members not joining under their son/ unmarried daughter’s line of sponsorship.
In the event of Cross Sponsoring or in the event of a distributor using a second or multiple IDs, the following procedure shall be followed:
(i) If an active affiliate is found promoting a network in another line of Sponsorship including but not limited to promoting the network of a blood relative/relative/acquaintance or Company/firm/entity/enterprise (whose beneficiary is any of the listed above), at any Digital Fort event/office/Studio, on social media or any other location, then the Company will take appropriate action against that affiliate. Once the other ID/IDs for which the distributor has been doing activities/promotion is identified, the ID/IDs for whom the affiliate is doing activities/promotion will be terminated.
(ii) In the event any affiliate is found doing activity in any network including but not limited to promoting the network of a blood relative/relative/acquaintance or Company/firm/entity/enterprise (whose beneficiary is any of the listed above), at any Digital Fort event/office/Studio, on social media or any other location, during the cooling off period (within two months of resigning –termed as inactivity rule or period), the related ID will be treated as a second ID and the same will be terminated.
(iii) Appearance in any form of meetings offline or at any digital platform, etc., within the cooling off period of resigning, will render the resignation of the distributor in question nullified due to violation of the inactivity rule.The distributor’s “*cooling off ” period will be recounted from the date of the second ID’s termination.
*Cooling off period – in this context means;
a) After resignation if an affiliate wants to rejoin with new affiliate ID then He/she have to wait for 2 months.
b) If an affiliate want to change their sponsor in any case then He/she have to complete the cooling period before rejoining with new ID or Changing the sponsor of previous ID
c) If an affiliate found out He/She promoting any event/meeting/payout/dashboard/email or found in any event/meeting/gathering on social media platforms or offline meet ups during their cooling period His/Her ID will be suspended/terminated.
(iv) The Company will take strict action for Cross Sponsoring as per the above rules. In addition the affiliate who was involved in Cross Sponsoring will be severely warned and fined/suspended for such activities. If the affiliate does not stop such activities the Company will terminate the affiliate ID and also withhold the payment of any affiliate who is found continually doing Cross Sponsoring of any other existing Affiliate. In addition if the Affiliate is running any STUDIO, the same will also be closed down by the Company.
(v) After resignation/termination the network will shift with company directly.
The Company shall be free to decide the appropriate penalty in all cases of Cross Sponsoring/Multiple IDs and its decision in this regard shall be final.